"Your careers will be determined largely
by how well you speak, by how well you write, and by the quality of your ideas... in that order."
- Patrick Henry Winston, Professor of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science, MIT
Training Class - Extraordinary presentations
Schedule: 2 day module (8:30 - 4:30)
You will learn
- The universal principles of extraordinary presentations
- The art of persuasion and how the brain processes information
- What most people struggle with in order to develop effective presentations
- The art and science of effective presentations
- How to develop an engaging introduction and fabulous summary
- How to think on your feet and effectively handle a Q&A
- How to effectively analyze your audience before, during and after you speak
- How to effectively storyboard your presentation and shorten preparation time
- Aggregate - Organize - Present
- How to "Walk-the-Wall"
- The importance of story and how to tell one
- Effective voice and non-verbals
- What you fill a room with
- Your communication style and adjust to your audience
- How to evaluate your presentation's effectiveness
- How to make the science of decision-making work in your favor
"I've been with this Fortune 100 Company for 25 years and this is the best training I have ever received."
- Engineer, Tier One Defense Contractor *
"This is the highest-rated training we have ever received! The comments from the class speak for themselves."
- Director of Training, Fortune 100 Company *
* Disclaimer: Because of Non-Disclosure Agreements we are unable to give individual names or companies.